Cromwell Crew Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2018 11:41 am  #1

Welcome to Boardhost!

Welcome to your new Boardhost forum!

We hope you enjoy our service.  If there's anything we can do to help, visit our Support Center at http://support.boardhost.com/

Be sure to visit the Administration Area link in the top bar to customize your new forum and get familiar with the powerful tools available to you.

Your friends @ Boardhost.com, Inc.

5/11/2018 11:41 am  #2

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

2018-01-11 14:17:04
Bill
I was born in Philly but grew up in Northern California. Looking at your site takes me back to my friends and our neighborhood, not too much different! The 60's to 80's was a great time to be young and rebellious! Cool site!
2017-03-08 14:13:17
Jack Kramer
2017-02-20 20:20:30 
Jack Kramer 
The email you have for me was hacked several years ago. Can you change it to jack@a-brilliant-solution.com.
2017-02-20 20:20:30
Jack Kramer
The email you have for me was hacked several years ago. Can you change it to jack@a-brilliant-solution.com.
2017-06-07 13:18:47
Various past comments
t. gross posted 8/27/11 2:07 AM 
sorry you couldn't make it 
Horace posted 8/27/11 3:25 AM 
So am I. Have already had a couple Long 
Island Ice Tea Cocktails to make up for 
it. 

Tree posted 8/27/11 2:05 AM 
Harry, 
Sorry you didn't make it. We are having a great time. 

link to Danny Gross' Memorial Storyboard Facebook Group 
Deb Antin posted 7/14/10 8:58 PM 
You are welcome to join the Danny Gross Memorial Storyboard Facebook Group at the link provided: 
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132217063482170 
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132217063482170 
Danny Gross Memorial Storyboard Facebook Group 
Topic: Danny's Memorial 
Odge posted 6/28/10 0:50 AM 
Just a few words on Danny's memorial today. Crew members in attendance were myself, Jack Bobeng, Dave, and Varmit (and of course the Gross family). Many of Danny's friends, colleagues, and bosses were there. I never really thought of Danny as a businessman, but apparently he was very good at what he did. Many humerous stories were told and all of you would have chuckled as Terry told these. At the same time, this was a very sad day for me. Not because I was all that close to Danny because I wasn't. I was sad because it took someone's death to remind me how fragile life is and to remind me that I have not done a very good job at keeping in touch with all of you. I will try to do better in the future. We have lost someone who was a part of all of our lives. Tonight, I will drink a toast to Danny. I hope you all do the same. 
Odge 
Harry 
posted 6/28/10 2:38 AM 
Thanks Odge for posting this. I was close to Danny, and can say that his mind for business was a lot better than mine. I think Geb, though, probably described his personality the best by saying he always had a big smile and even bigger heart. 
Odge posted 6/28/10 7:52 PM 
Well said, even if it did come out of the mouth of Geb!! 
At the moment, my thoughts are with John. 
Odge 

Topic: More Self Promotion 
Michael Featherstone posted 5/16/09 6:17 PM 
Third novel is just out. Title: A Manhattan Mortal in The Bay Of All Saints. Available on amazon and barnesandnoble.com. My best to all. 
Harry 
posted 5/18/09 2:46 AM 
Congratulations to Mike. When are you going to be on Oprah and make her Book Club? 
2015-10-30 12:50:48
Harry
Another test page
2015-09-22 09:17:15
Tier
2009 Emails About the Crew 
Harry, current residents of Cromwell Hills have discovered your web site. They are loving it. It appears that word is spreading throughout the "in" crowd that it exist. The email below is from my sister-in-law, Bevin. I am going to tell her that it is okay to forward "their" questions to me. Is it okay with you that I tell them that you are the creator, designer, and upkeeper of the site? I would like to give them your name and email. You tell me what is cool. I am going up to NJ the weekend of October 9th. I hope to gain access to the High Chamber to see if there is anything left of our existence. 

Tier 
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:55 PM 
To: Tierney, Thomas 
Subject: FW: cromwell crew 

Tom your cromwellcrew website is getting a lot of press. Can I forward their questions to you? 
Love, Bevin 
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:25 PM 
To: john oden; Cristin DeVries; Stacey Dzikowski; Dan Bromage; Tony Cannilla; Linda Roche; fiveturners@verizon.net; sadubato@theenosysgroup.com; Kevin Scully; Ana Soriano 
Cc: Tierney 
Subject: Re: cromwell crew 
This is awesome... I LOVE this stuff!! I wonder who kept/keeps this website up and running? One of the 'crew' I presume? Would be really cool if one of us could be motivated enough to chronicle our events in Cromwell...I am not the techie to do it but I'd love to see it!!! 
To: Cristin DeVries; Stacey Dzikowski; Dan Bromage; Tony Cannilla; Linda Roche; ahpatrick@optonline.net; fiveturners@verizon.net; sadubato@theenosysgroup.com; Kevin Scully; Ana Soriano 
Cc: Tierney 
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:53 AM 
Subject: Re: cromwell crew 
Cristin, 
This is an incredible site that many folks would like to see. It's all the original kids that grew up here in the sixties and early seventies. Couple of names stand out like Tierney, Finlay, and Gebhardt. Most of the others have moved out long time ago. 

It looks pretty current based on some articles around the fire and such. There's some great articles and clippings from the seventies around out-of-control youths and race riots at Motown High. We gotta get these guys back for some parties next year to hear the real storie

To: Stacey Dzikowski; Dan Bromage; Tony Cannilla; Linda Roche; ahpatrick@optonline.net; fiveturners@verizon.net; sadubato@theenosysgroup.com; Kevin Scully; John Oden; Ana Soriano 
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:18:38 PM 
Subject: cromwell crew 
It's a busy day here at the Tiffany Network. And in my "research" (i.e., google maps to find an alternate route to soccer practice at Butterworth), I came across this website. Perhaps this is not new news to anyone (hey, I'm still somewhat of a newbie, it's a classic and worth a look. Specifically the link on the Cromwell Pool History below. 
Net net of it all, the hood hasn't changed all that much....and maybe we should resurrect this sight or add a "current crew" section.... something to consider.
2015-09-21 16:44:12
Harry
This is the new Message Board page for the Crew website.

Board footera